TFG Paint-For-A Day Service
- Do you have a number of small painting projects that you need done around your home, or commercial property?
- Perhaps odd jobs like updating trim colours, or tidying up scuffed doors, walls and baseboards?
- Struggling to find a painter who’s willing to come out and look at your small painting maintenance job?
- No one keen to give you a quote?
Then look no further. TFG’s Paint-For-A-Day service is exactly what you need.
What is the TFG Paint-For-A-Day Service?
Our Paint-For-A-Day service is the perfect solution when you have a small painting project. It allows you to hire a trained, certified, fully insured house painter at a daily rate (which covers up to 8 hours of labour), who will come equipped with all necessary premium paints, tools, and equipment.
In no time at all, our qualified painter will complete all those little painting projects that restore and extend the beauty of your home, office, or commercial property.
Our Paint-For-A-Day service includes, but is not limited to:
- Touching up trims
- Changing the colour of one or two small rooms
- Painting a bedroom, a bathroom or a kitchen
- Pressure washing the exterior of your home
- Painting up to 3 doors, including frames
- Painting or staining entry doors
- Refreshing faded exterior trim
- Repairing damaged woodwork
Why Choose Our Paint-For-A Day Service?
If you opt for our Paint-For-A-Day service, you can rest assured that:
- A professionally trained, fully-insured painter will undertake all the work
- A fully-equipped vehicle with all the necessary tools and supplies will be on-site to ensure the smooth, stress-free completion of your job
- You’ll receive 8 hours of efficient, high-quality labour on the projects of your choice
A Few Hints on Choosing Paint
We encourage all our Paint-For-A-Day clients to purchase paint before our painter arrives on-site. This way, you will be able to maximise the time our painter spends at your job; instead of ducking out to purchase paint, they will be on the job immediately.
If you’re a little unsure what sort of paint, or how much paint, to buy our friendly team is here to help, and can happily purchase paint for you if you’d prefer.
We strongly recommend using Dulux or Taubmans paint products for all jobs. After all, when it comes to paint, a quality product makes a significant difference in the appearance and performance of the finish.
How to Contact Timeframe Group
Here at Timeframe Group, we are dedicated to providing our clients with an array of professional services, giving our clients access to a one-stop-shop point of contact for all their property maintenance needs.
If you have any questions, or require any additional information,
please don't hesitate to contact us on 02 9517 1890.