TFG Handyman For A Day Service
Do you have a number of small handyman projects that you need done?
Perhaps odd jobs like installing a dryer or hanging pictures on walls? Maybe you need to re-paint a few faded walls? Or even repair skirting boards and install new timber doors?
Struggling to find someone who’s willing to come out and look at your small handyman and maintenance jobs? No one keen to give you a quote?
Then look no further. TFG’s Handyman (or Carpenter) For A Day service is exactly what you need!
What is the TFG Handyman For A Day Service?
Our Handyman For A Day Service is the perfect solution when you have small, fiddly maintenance or odd jobs that need doing. It enables you to hire a trained, certified, fully insured handyman or carpenter at a daily rate (which covers up to 8 hours of labour), who will come equipped with all necessary materials, tools, and equipment.
In no time at all, our qualified tradesmen will complete all those little odd jobs that help restore and extend the beauty of your home, office, or commercial property.
Our Handyman For A Day Service includes, but is not limited to:
- Hanging pictures on walls
- Installing TV brackets
- Installing washing machines or dryers, including wall brackets
- Paint touch ups to your interior or exterior trim work
- Installing clothes lines
- Fitting carpark bump stops or speed humps
- Pressure washing your home exterior
- Hanging up to 3 doors, including installing new door frames
- Painting or staining entry doors
- Repairing damaged woodwork
- Many, many more
Why Choose Our Handyman For A Day Service?
If you opt for our Handyman For A Day service, you can rest assured that:
- A professionally trained, fully-insured tradesman will undertake all the work
- A fully-equipped vehicle with all the necessary tools and supplies will be on-site to ensure the smooth, stress-free completion of your job
- You’ll receive 8 hours of efficient, high-quality labour on the projects of your choice
Tips to Maxmise Your Handyman For A Day Experience
We encourage our Handyman and Carpenter For A Day clients to purchase items required for the job before our tradesman arrives. This will ensure that our tradesman spends as much time as possible on-site at your property completing odd jobs (rather than travelling to or from hardware stores).
Of course we can help you determine how much equipment or materials are needed, and can happily purchase these items on behalf (at an additional cost).
We strongly recommend using premium quality products. For instance, when choosing paints, opt for Dulux or Taubmans. After all, quality products make a significant difference in the appearance and performance of your finish.
How to Contact Timeframe Group
Here at Timeframe Group, we are dedicated to providing our clients with an array of professional services, giving our clients access to a one-stop-shop point of contact for all their property maintenance and handyman needs.
If you have any questions, or require any additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 02 9517 1890.